Developing Emotional Intelligence
Teaches skills to become emotionally intelligent and therefore more resilient
Duration: 6 one-hour weekly sessions plus a 90-minute consolidation session at week 9 or 10
This course is based on the principles of mindful self-awareness, the six competencies of Emotional Intelligence (EQ), wellbeing psychology and neuroscience.
The course equips participants with a Resource Kit of skills and tools to:
- Optimise performance, make best use of human energy and promote wellbeing.
- Minimise personal and business costs of stress, overwork and the risk of burnout.
- Learn skills to manage challenging situations effectively and appropriately.
- Embed a culture of wellbeing, collaboration and communication within the organisation.
Key proven outcomes fall into three main categories:
- Performance, drive and purpose
- Personal Wellbeing
- Relationships and communication
The course is spread over time to ensure maximal sustainable impact, and because neurological evidence shows that significant changes in brain wiring occur after six - eight weeks of consistent practice.