Healthy Eating - The Basics
Teaches the core principles of a healthy diet, to support optimum health and happiness and exposes some of the latest nutrition trends
Developing a healthy attitude to nutrition isn’t about quick and intensive fixes, but considering a step-by-step approach that builds real change over time. In many ways, it is about returning to basics, doing away with trends such as ‘free-from clean eating’ or the latest celeb diet, and establishing a more intuitive way of eating.
This session looks at practical and simple changes that participants can make to their diet, by developing a greater awareness around what they put into their bodies and the impact it can have. It also crucially equips participants with the tools to factor this into everyday life in a way which is sustainable over the long term.
- Provides an understanding that a number of factors determine overall health, not just food and exercise
- Provides an overview of the benefits and drawbacks of current eating trends
- Teaches the core principles of a healthy diet in a simple and easy to remember way
- Shares practical food suggestions for throughout the day
- Considers ways to develop a realistic and sustainable approach to change that works for the individual