Explores the importance of forming positive boundaries with technology and shares strategies for achieving this
We’ve become addicted to our phones and technology, often giving our devices more care and attention than ourselves. What we sacrifice in choosing scrolling over being, is real connection with others and the world around us.
This session teaches how to form positive boundaries and relationships with our technology, shares tools to get unstuck from your phone and tips on how to escape from the relentless distraction of what’s happening online.
- Develops self-awareness around how participants use technology currently
- Offers strategies to help participants create new boundaries & behaviours
- Enhances sense of connectedness and overall wellbeing
- Improves focus and concentration by bringing awareness to how we often use tech as a distraction tool
- Builds connections with colleaguse
- Allows organisational culture to improve