Teaches how to show up to anything feeling just as you want to
What’s the key to success? Ultimately everything starts with your mindset. If you want to have increased productivity, improved relationships or better resilience, you need to understand how the mind works and how to manage your state or mood. The success of anything we do at work, from a business pitch, a meeting or even completing our regular duties depends greatly on being in the best possible state for it.
While the workings of the mind can be a complex affair, ultimately what determines your state (or mood) is quite simple. In this session, you will develop an understanding of exactly what it is that controls your mood, so you can master your mindset at will. In this very practical and lively session, you will walk away with proven tools to help master your mind and mood.
- Teaches what the 3 fundamental forces are that affect how you feel, act and respond in any situation
- Empowers participants with the knowledge of how to change how you feel in an instant
- Provides an understanding of why you need to be able to master this if you want greater success in your professional and personal lives
- Delivers an understanding your mindset and the key drivers to how you feel will help bring about:
- Increased resilience
- A more positive and useful outlook
- Increased happiness
- Greater productivity
- More successful working collaborations
- A better working environment
This workshop is delivered by Hari Kalymnious, Associate at Work Well Being.
Hari is an executive coach, TEDx speaker, leadership trainer and author. Hari believes that leadership starts with self-leadership. And to be the best self-leader you can be, you must be able to access the full capabilities of your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual resources.